Exposé® and Exposé Refills
Exposé is the simplest-to-use caries detector available today. Instead of messy squeeze bottles or syringes, Exposé is pre-dried on a Benda® Micro applicator. Simply touch it to a wet tooth surface to apply. No drip or mess that can stain clothing or soft tissue. Exposé is available in red or blue dye colors, pre-applied to either fine or extra-fine Benda Micro brush applicators. Kits are available in the Benda® Matic “pop-up” dispenser for easy dispensing and contamination prevention. Bulk refills are also available. Made in the USA.
- Perfect for minimally invasive preps; allows you to identify and remove affected tooth structure, leaving healthy enamel and dentin
- Single-use applicators makes tray set-up easy – simply place one on the tray – no syringe, no sheath, no tips to replace, no cross-contamination
- Contains an FD&C dye in a propylene glycol base
- Works by staining the by-products of carious lesions
Available in 2 indicator colors:
- Enables better visibility, so you can see decay on stained dentin
- Brighter and easier to see when light is reduced in the posterior
- Better color contrast on darker decayed preps
- Easier to see decay on dentin with actively bleeding preps
- Differentiate between decay and pulp in deep preps
- Clearly see decay on preps where dentin decay is tooth-colored
How many dye colors do you offer?
Presently two, blue and red.
- Remove an Exposé applicator from the Benda® Matic.
- Wet lightly the Exposé applicator with either water or the wet tooth.
- Apply the wet Exposé applicator to the prepared tooth.
- Rinse and examine the area for any Exposé that remains on the affected dentine.
- Proceed as usual.