VersaLite light-activated hybrid composite is ideal for use in all direct restorations. Featuring high compressive strength and enamel-like polishability, VersaLite is non-sticky and highly sculptable. Packaged exclusively in prefilled, single-use, disposable Centrix tips, VersaLite offers outstanding restorative results at an economical price. Made in the USA.
- High viscosity, non-sticky formula for optimum handling
- Hybrid formula provides strength and polishability
- Single-dose, prefilled tips for maximum ease of use and asepsis
- Dispenses easily, adapts to cavity wall
- Fast, deep (2mm), light activation in only 20 seconds
- Available in 8 VITA* shades – A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C3
*Not a trademark of Centrix, Inc.
Jar includes single-dose, prefilled tips (jar of 20 x 0.25g) by shade:
- Filler percentage by Weight/Volume
- Compressive strength
- 273 Mpa
- Diametral tensile strength
What is our most durable composite?
VersaLite is our most durable composite. It is a highly filled, light-activated composite.
What syringe would I use to place VersaLite?
You can use any Centrix C-R Syringe. For ease of use, we recommend the Snap-Fit Syringe.
How to Use this Product
Light-cure hybrid composite restorative. Use with a light-cure bonding agent.
Do not use in presence of eugenol!
- Prepare the tooth. Etch the surface, and apply a light-cure bonding agent (EveryBond™).
- Select a tip with the proper VITA® shade. Remove the sealing cap, and insert into a CENTRIX C-R® Syringe handle (Snap-Fit®, S/Class®, or Mk IIIp™).
- Squeeze syringe with a slow, steady pressure - do not force. Test on pad before using in the mouth.
- Place the tip at the base of the restoration and inject, withdrawing slightly as you squeeze. Place in layers no greater than 2mm thick. Do not remove the air-inhibited layer between applications. Cure each layer with a minimum 30 second exposure from a curing light in good working order.
- Shape and finish, using standard composite finishing instruments. Polish using CENTRIX Min-Identoflex® polishing cups and points.
Remove VERSALITE tip from syringe and dispose of properly after use. Do not re-use the tip on another patient. Sterilize syringe gun by appropriate method. Store VERSALITE in a cool, dry place, not to exceed 75°F (24°C). Keep away from sunlight and sources of eugenol. Certain individuals may be sensitive or allergic to composite resins.