Couture - Diamond Polishing Paste
For more information on Diamond Polishing Paste and Clinical Cases, visit http://centrixcouture.com/diamond-polishing-paste.php
For professionals who prefer paste polishing, Couture™ Polishing Paste with Applied Diamond Technology (ADT) is a one-step, universal polishing paste. With a uniform distribution of extra fine diamond particles, it polishes composites to an enamel like surface for maximized esthetics. The very small particle size produces an ultra-smooth surface with high luster. In addition, it limits the adherence of plaque and bacteria, and the subsequent development of gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Polishing PASTE Features:
- Applied Diamond Technology produces a smooth surface in only seconds
- Ultra-fine diamond particles won’t abraid the tooth enamel of dentin (3 μm avg. particle size)
- Applies quickly and easily
- Unique paste won’t splatter at recommended speeds
- Brilliant results in just 15 seconds – that’s all you need!
- Use with nylon brushes or prophy cups
- Apply feather-light pressure for the best polish
- Use paste at low speeds (6,000 rpm) in handpieces
- Close cap tightly. Store in a refrigerator between applications to maintain paste’s homogenous consistency.
- Return to room temperature before use
- A small amount goes a long way
Let us do the work for you. Order now and we'll work with your dealer!
Extra-fine, Diamond Grit Polishing Paste
Our diamond polishing paste works faster to give better esthetic results vs. traditional aluminum-oxide polishing pastes. Fast, one-step final polishing and high gloss shining in only 15 seconds produces an enamel-like finish.
How to use this product:
- Use very light pressure when using Couture Diamond Polishing Paste.
- Always use low speed handpieces at recommended rotational speeds of 6,000 rpm maximum.
- Highest polish and surface finish has been demonstrated when used for just 15 seconds. After this time surfaces will not improve.
Apply light force, not exceeding 0.5 lbs (2N) of pressure. Use paste at low-speeds (6,000 rpm) in handpieces. Store in a refrigerator at a temperature of range of 35-45°F (2-7°C) of between applications to maintain paste homogenous consistency. Allow to return to room temperature before use. To avoid paste drying out, tightly close the syringe cap immediately after use.