Regional Area Manager – Los Angeles
Centrix, Inc. an innovative dental manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Regional Area Manager. We seek a results-oriented leader with outside sales background. Must be a self-starter with the skills to develop, maintain and expand sales opportunities promoting and creating pull-through sales with dental dealers, institutions and direct channels.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for promoting and selling Centrix products.
- Represent the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel member support.
- Grow the dealer network and increase market share through active prospecting.
- Inform channel members of product features and benefits, new products, and promotional items.
- Participate in key trade shows.
- Administration/reporting including sales call reports to management, distribution account planning and monthly highlight reports.
- Travel 75% within region and various national trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2-5 years sales experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Results oriented.
- Must currently live in territory.
In addition to these specific requirements, you’ll also need to be an optimistic, creative problem solver with a sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to be highly responsive to customers. A friendly, upbeat and engaging personality will be essential to success.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Shelton, CT 06484 USA